Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Family Visits

Playing at Donner Lake; Olivia and Isaiah in there monkey pj's.

My (Cassie) sister and her kids (Sophia and Olivia) and my Dad came to visit last week. They stayed Monday-Friday and kept me and Isaiah company while Matthew worked. We had fun hanging out, checking out the local Farmers Market, and playing at the park and Donner Lake. We even got to hang out with my cousin David and Wendy, their daughter Tristen, my Thea Georgia, Uncle John and my cousin Jennifer daughter Arie. They were up here for a vacation and Matthew happened to run into them at the grocery store. Small world.
Matthew's parents will be out to visit this Friday and stay through the following Saturday. We are so excited to have them visit and see Isaiah again.

2 comments:

  1. Not only are you and the children beautiful in the first picture so is Donner Lake. We're packed and ready to roll, or should I say fly. Hugs and kisses all around tomorrow...see you soon.

    Love, Yasue

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. After looking at the pictures again I'm not sure if that's you, Cassie, with Olivia and Isaiah or Melissa. So tell me who is that mystery women.

    ReplyDelete