Monday, June 6, 2011

11 Months

Isaiah is 11 months old today and such a joy. He is getting a little more brave about standing on his own and likes to walk around holding your hands, but otherwise isn't showing to much interest in walking. He is still obsessed with trucks and gets extremely excited to see the semi-trucks on the freeway. We decided to have blood drawn for food allergy test (doctor recommended it after his 9 month appointment). The test came back with allergies to peanuts, eggs, and wheat. The doctor called to say no more of these foods and I (Cassie) will be staying away from them as well. We will meet with the doctor once we move back home to get more details. Hopefully, keeping away from these foods will help his eczema.
Isaiah playing today.

Olivia and Isaiah sharing their lunch.

Isaiah loves Stella. Stella's not so sure she likes Isaiah in her bed though.
Getting ready for his morning wheelbarrow ride.

I love the wheelbarrow!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures!! Olivia and Isaiah couldn't look more different from each other. She and her beautiful brown eyes and he with his baby blues.

    I know I sound like a broken record but I can't wait to see all of you. 10 days and counting...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cassie & Matthew, what a beautiful son you have! He is growing up so quickly! (I know everyone always says that, but the transformation in his pictures is amazing to me.) I love the picture of Cassie and Isaiah -- you both look so happy!

    ReplyDelete