Thursday, January 6, 2011

Isaiah's 6 months!

Isaiah is 6 months old today. He is crawling all around the house, mostly trying to catch Stella (our dog) and exploring everything he can find. His eczema is better, but he still has break outs quite often. His 6 month appointment is in 2 weeks and we're thinking about doing some allergy tests (Matthew is a little skeptical though). So some of Isaiah's favorite things are...'wrestling' with Daddy, playing with his trucks, being outside (hiking or chasing Stella), and moving around (we say he is constant motion). Instead of pictures, I put together a little video. It's best with sound.
Isaiah Birth to 6 months

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!

    Psalm 139:13-16 For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.

    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.

    My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body.

    All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.

    We thank God everyday for Isaiah and for his wonderful parents. May God bless you today and always.

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete